• Collared golf & polo shirts, dress shorts & trousers
• Enclosed sports shoes & runners (flat soled)
• Soft spikes golf footwear only
• Sleeveless or strapless shirts, singlets & tops
• Football jumpers or jerseys
• Work boots, ripple soles, thongs and sandals
Mainly relates to Course Care, Safety, Consideration for Others, and Pace of Play.
• Carry a sand bucket for divot repairs.
• Repair pitch marks, fix divots & smooth bunkers.
• Ensure that no one is in your line of play.
• Don't move or talk during player swings.
• Call groups through when looking for lost balls.
• Players ahead must to be out range before play.
Ground Staff have right of way while working on all areas of the course. Please give sufficient time so that staff may move machinery and themselves out of the line of play. Under no circumstances are members to direct complaints directly to the ground staff. All complaints should go through the appropriate channels.
Shortland Waters Golf Club policy has been implemented to ensure the health and safety of Members, Guests and the General Public, who are on the golf course and /or who are considering playing golf during extreme heat.
Whilst players are discouraged from playing when the temperature exceeds 38° Celsius, if they choose to play in these conditions they do so at their own risk.
Golf Australia hot weather guidelines can be viewed at: https://tinyurl.com/t6xw5xww